add here .if you want friends who chat as well as motivate ..not there just in the list

praksindiafit
praksindiafit Posts: 518 Member
add here .if you want friends who chat as well as motivate ..not there just in the list namesake.

Remember if u do make friends do say a hi.. we all here together..plus everyones here to have a little fun...as well.. in a decent way obviously.

Please add me..only..if u say atleast a hi once a while..

Also putin your suggestions please.. thx buddies

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    No can do. Sorry. You have too many requirements
  • praksindiafit
    Thats absolutely ok. This post is to get some chat friends. Chat only on mfp
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    I feel like if you are asking for friends to chat with in a decent way you probably don't have decent intentions.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    I have no indecent intentions and I'm honest about it
  • praksindiafit
    Lol. No that isnt the case. The idea is to put across. That feel free to chat n make good friends across the globe. The post isnt only for me..but also for others who wish to have same kinda friends.. but may have objection to chat..where most people go on to talking straight about sex only... or start asking ur number or fb request .. the reason y some ppl may avoid chat friends... hence the word 'decent' chat..
  • praksindiafit
    There are some awesome people in Mfp
  • praksindiafit
    Suggestions are welcome... what should the title be :D
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    You should get a profile PIC
  • praksindiafit
    ;)
  • praksindiafit
    Hi here to motivate and have friends
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    add here .if you want friends who chat as well as motivate ..not there just in the list namesake.

Remember if u do make friends do say a hi.. we all here together..plus everyones here to have a little fun...as well.. in a decent way obviously.

Please add me..only..if u say atleast a hi once a while..

Also putin your suggestions please.. thx buddies

My suggestion is this-don't resurrect all your very old threads at the same time. Hi.....Hi.....Hi...Hi
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Gonna have to be more specific on decent for some people 😂