What was your success stories? And what advice do you have?

MrsFit_
MrsFit_ Posts: 14 Member
what Advice do you have to help others succeed? Please list some things below! Thank you!!!

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Don't let a bad day escalate to a bad week, month, year+.
  • sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    I agree, one bad day or even an hour just get back on it. also log every thing on mfp.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Choose something sustainable, both in your calorie restriction and in exercise. I always tell new people to try to ease into it because it can be incredibly difficult in the beginning and you don't want to be too overwhelmed.
    Find an exercise that you like (preferably one that you love) and stick with it!
    Don't fixate so much on "good" food vs "bad" food, especially in the beginning. Moderation is everything. I have lost almost 50lbs and I still eat ice cream, cookies, chips, etc regularly. I just make sure they fit into my calories and that I eat mostly nutrient dense foods to ensure that I'm not hungry all the time.

Also, read this thread for more information:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!