body

adam_wale94
adam_wale94 Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm a 5ft11 lad, I weigh 168pounds. What's the best way to lose weight/tone up? What cardio shall I do and also what weight training?

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    edited May 2015
    For weight/fat loss eat at a calorie deficit.

Exercise for health and physical goals.

When deciding to start exercising it is important to find something that you will enjoy, you can fit into your schedule, and you can sustain as a lifestyle. Some people hate cardio so they choose not to do it but lift weights instead, while other people would decide to do only cardio as their only form of exercise. And there are some people who don't mind lifting or cardio and incorporate them both into their daily routines (like myself). If you do decide to pick up any form of exercise, remember that rest is important. It gives the body time to recover.

But as I stated above, the key to weight loss is a calorie deficit. Exercise according to your goals.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    For weight/fat loss eat at a calorie deficit.

Exercise for health and physical goals.

This this this this.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    You’re 5’11”, weigh 168lbs and you want to lose weight? You might have a little fat you don’t want (a little belly), but adding muscle will go much further for you. Lift heavy, compound movements, three times per week (strong lifts).