Fit bit or Up Bracelet...trying to decide

Options
Hi I was wondering what people think of the Fit Bit or the UP bracelet...I'm having a hard time deciding between them. I'm looking for something to help track my activity better.

Replies

• toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I'm unfamiliar with the second product. I lost my Fitbit a couple of months ago. If I replaced it I would probably get the bracelet style because the clip model was too easy to lose.
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    There's a comparison of the Flex & the UP here that you might find helpful:

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/fitbit-flex-jawbone-reviews-battle-fitness-bracelets/story?id=19240967

I've got a Fitbit Ultra, and I'm pretty sure I'll stick with something that I can stick in my pocket or clip to my belt.

The biggest advantage I can see with the Flex/UP is that you can wear 'em swimming, showering, sleeping, etc. & not have to worry about taking it off or moving it to a wrist strap like I do with my Ultra. That's a plus, but I don't find the sleep-band to be a huge hassle, I don't go swimming very often, and I don't tend to dance around in the shower -- so not too worried about the Ultra missing any morning shower aerobics. :)

At the same time, I'm just not sure I'd get the same kind of accuracy with something on my wrist... I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on that aspect, and I guess it's likely to vary from person to person, but I tend to carry a laptop bag around & I've heard a few people say that if your arm's not moving, then the Flex & UP miss steps.
  • grodaflicka
    grodaflicka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your imput!! I think because of the placement, I am leaning more towards the fit bit. Still like the idea of the bracelet, but I want to use something accurate for my activities.