Please be honest.

Options
13»

Replies

• sassykitkat22
    sassykitkat22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and about 146.

Started here at 180 I believe, my original goal weight was 145 but I've changed it to 135.

And thank you. :) I wouldn't consider myself chubby in clothes...but looking at the pictures I do have quite a bit of fat left to lose it seems.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You're at the point where either you are going to wear it, or it's going to wear you. All you need is some confidence and you can rock it. But if you feel insecure, people will pick up on that. Wearing a bikini is often a mental challenge.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great - but I'll tell you what my husband told me when I finally started wearing bikinis again and was sensitive about my post-baby stretch marks. Wear what makes you feel good and what you're comfortable in! Wearing a bikini is great, but if you won't swim, make a sand castle, or generally have a good time in it, then it's not worth it! :smile:
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i will be honest with you - i think you look absolutely beautiful.
    :smile:
    rock it, honey!
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I concur! You look good (and not chubby, just more "normal" than "cut"). I would also go up a size on the bottoms. I usually get a size large in bikini bottoms, even though I wear a medium (or size 8) otherwise--they just fit better/don't cut in.

I totally understand how you feel, though, I struggle with the same thing. My husband hates it when I wear a 1 piece even though I would feel more comfortable in one, so it's pushed me out of my comfort zone (but for the better--after a while it's given me more confidence!). I second (third? fourth?) the recommendation for a sarong. I even wear mine while in the ocean. :smile: Although, you need it less since you don't seem to have any cellulite.....lucky girl!
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    I think you already knew the answer to this question before you posted it -- you climbed into a bikini in the first place because thanks to all your hard work you feel much better in your skin. That's what is important, not whether you are completely finished your program. So wear it with pride!

PS: I like the running watch accessory. :)