Other options for wearing a Fitbit Flex?

Options
I have a Fitbit Flex that I want to wear at work. I'm an RN in a busy ER and walk all day long at work. If I wear my Flex on my wrist I find that I end up having it come off a lot as I'm positioning patients or changing linens on the beds. If I wear it on my dominant arm I log steps that I haven't taken as I scrub beds after I discharge patients. On my non-dominant arm it comes off and I feel messed up because I wear my watch on that wrist. In my pocket it doesn't register steps at all. Are there any other good options for wearing it?

Replies

• futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Have you tried setting it to the dominant hand when you wear it that way? (You can tell Fitbit which wrist you wear it on in the settings.) If not, that might help with it counting steps during other activities.

Does it log a LOT of steps during other activities? Like, if it's 100 or something, and you really were moving your arms a lot, you could probably just not worry about it.

You could also try keeping your watch in your pocket. That might allow the Fitbit to stay on your non-dominant arm better.
  • Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    Options