• SarahhGreeer
    SarahhGreeer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    Start weight 172
    Current weight 153
    Goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight 125-130

It seems like we have a similar goal and start weight! How did you get from 172 to 153 and how long did it take you?!
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    hourglass
    I'm 5' 9"
    I started at 132
    current: 123.2
    goal is 92

That's too thin for your height, babe. Trying to help ya here. 115 would probably be the limit if a pro trainer recommended a minimum weight.

unless that's the required weight for an audition?

at the expense of your health???
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    hourglass
    I'm 5' 9"
    I started at 132
    goal is 92

That's too thin for your height, babe. Trying to help ya here. 115 would probably be the limit if a pro trainer recommended a minimum weight.

im healthy. I get all the nutrients I need in one day without all the calories.
  • sixxpoint
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hourglass
    I'm 5' 9"
    I started at 132
    goal is 92

Give me an example.

remember, you're not only losing body fat when you cut, but you're also losing muscle.

The trick is retaining the most muscle while cutting the most bodyfat. For that to happen, your diet has to be on point, you have to lift weights, and you have to cut and bulk multiple times throughout the year.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    Options
    hourglass
    I'm 5' 9"
    I started at 132
    goal is 92

Give me an example.

remember, you're not only losing body fat when you cut, but you're also losing muscle.

The trick is retaining the most muscle while cutting the most bodyfat. For that to happen, your diet has to be on point, you have to lift weights, and you have to cut and bulk multiple times throughout the year.

bruh I don't lift. I'd kill myself tryin.
    and sure you've gotta point but what if this audition is my future at stake?
  • sixxpoint
    Options

Explain... not tryna be annoying. This could benefit all...
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    Start weight 172
    Current weight 153
    Goal weight 140
    Ultimate goal weight 125-130

It seems like we have a similar goal and start weight! How did you get from 172 to 153 and how long did it take you?!

I did high protein to start for the first month and then I cut out breads I also did raw till 4 for a month. Joined a gym and I just stick to it. It has taken about 5 months to get where I am now.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    Options

I take the recommended amount of dietary pills and vitamin supplements suggested by my physician. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. trust me on that one. I know what I'm doing.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options

I take the recommended amount of dietary pills and vitamin supplements suggested by my physician. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. trust me on that one. I know what I'm doing.

I can't imagine a doctor would support this. I'm only saying this out of concern and not to be rude so please know that. I'm concerned about your organs, specifically your heart. I'm not sure what audition you're striving for, but health is of utmost importance. I wish you well.