Need Friends to Motivate Me!

Options
I just went through my friends list and pretty much deleted everyone. No one ever spoke to me or offered support.

I have just gone through two back surgeries....gained all the weight I had lost right back...and have 60 lbs to lose.

I would love to ADD friends that would like to offer support, advice, and recipes

Thanks guys!

Replies

• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HI! Sorry to hear about no support and for the surgeries! I am on here a few times a day and try and send all my MFP friends messages so feel free to add me!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can't promise to be perfect and comment on every post but I do try. You can add me if you like!
  • jirocpa
    jirocpa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, having been on here a while, I've realized that finding a small set of 'friends' that actually look at your diary and comment on your weight loss or exercise postings is really motivating. I find that as much as I hate to post when I eat garbage at a barbecue over the weekend, I do it anyway because I don't want to disappoint the friends that are religiously logging and posting, etc. So it keeps me honest. And for that, I make sure to log in every day and post a couple of motivating comments as well. Simple stuff like way to go, great job, nice burn, etc. Just so you know they are there kind of stuff.
    If that sounds like what you're looking for, please add me. I could always use another active friend. Thanks, and good luck!
    Jim
  • HeizelEyes
    Options
    Be my guest, feel free to add me! I hope for you the best this time around! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I just started back up on MFP a little while ago and just started looking at the message boards and am looking for friends to motivate me and I'll motivate my friends as well :)
  • soonerkt87
    soonerkt87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on every day and definitely try to comment on everyone's post :-) good luck!!
  • sambernardo
    sambernardo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try to motivate everyone as much as possible as long as I receive it back in return :P
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey you still got me girl!!! I fell off the wagon but i'm getting back on it dang nabbit! :)