Steps

Options
MFP says I have 17,601 steps. And it keeps increasing as I'm laying in bed. According to my FitBit I have 13,090 steps. Anyone else have this problem???

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    MFP says I have 17,601 steps. And it keeps increasing as I'm laying in bed. According to my FitBit I have 13,090 steps. Anyone else have this problem???

mfp is messing around with this at the moment. My steps aren't getting transferred over, but my exercise calories are still getting adjusted normally.

*Members May Experience Some Steps Issues 5/5-5/7*

May 5, 2015 1:20pm PST

Hello MyFitnessPals,

We are working on tightening some things up on the back end surrounding our Steps feature within the MyFitnessPal program over the next 24-48 hours.  This relates to both integration partners that send steps to MyFitnessPal, and feature that tracks steps directly from the M7/M8 chip within the iPhone.  Some users may experience issues (like duplicated or increased step counts), while others may not see any impact.

We will update this article once everything should be resumed as normal.  Thanks for your patience and understanding while we do these necessary improvements!

Best,

Kelly
    MyFitnessPal Staff

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I think I've pasted the above at least 10 times today. Everyones having issues and freaking out!! Me included :smiley:
  • thawkins555
    thawkins555 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!