Aussies?

Options
85kurtz
85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
I am assuming there are a few of us here. If you are in Australia, where are you? I am in Brisbane and would love to find a friend to lose weight with IRL.

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Capital country down here - walking to work in the brisk cold is doing me good! (Apart from, you know, COLD.)
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Melbourne here.
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am lucky because for me Winter isn't really a factor. Exercise is harder when it's cold and then you have all that lovely comfort food temptations that come with Winter.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Brisbane here too :smile:
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tassie here. We are having such cold, rainy and windy weather atm :( I just feel like eating chips and gravy!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Ellasdream wrote: »
    Tassie here. We are having such cold, rainy and windy weather atm :( I just feel like eating chips and gravy!

I know PRECISELY how you feel. When the cold wind is howling and the fog closes down and the temperature is near zero all you want is a big takeaway chips and with delicious gravy, a few potato scallops, snuggled under your warm blanket on the couch watching TV and not in any way exercising...or at least that's me. :(
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Capital country down here - walking to work in the brisk cold is doing me good! (Apart from, you know, COLD.)

I'm further south, but same here!

And my lunchtime walks are also fun, trying to dodge the rain showers. :)
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Melbourne.
  • reneeandrade
    reneeandrade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Canberra!
  • legs180
    legs180 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Canberra!

Canberra here too!
  • mmatusevici1
    mmatusevici1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sydney here!