hoping to lose weight

Options
Hi my name is sharon, and I have just joined myfitnesspal, to help me lose weight , I hope it works

Replies

• brockbennett1981
    brockbennett1981 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good luck it is a very good app, its pretty much does the hard work for you. All u gotta do is eat healthy
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    It will work as long as you eat at a consistent calorific deficit.
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I've just started too, good luck to us :-) it'll definitely work as long as we stay focused
  • 4thebikinijess
    4thebikinijess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my third time here and I am hoping this time I keep it up. We can do it. Good luck.
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I found it really good. Occassionally I put foods in before I eat them to see if I can get aware with them for the day, depending on what exercise etc I have already done. Allow yourself a treat once i na while but count it on the app.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    "If your sentence contains the word "Hope" then you've confessed no control over the outcome you're hoping for." neil degrasse tyson
  • kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Don't just hope it works, make it work. If you eat a calorie deficit you will lose weight. You just have to do it and stick with it.
  • Merci4u
    Merci4u Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hope has nothing to do with weight loss. Dedication, consistency and being honest with yourself is what gets you there :)

The best thing about MFP is that there are alot of people here and it is very likely that someone has had the same issues as you with weight loss. You're not alone :) You can do it!
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! It will help.