Blogs

Hey MFP,

I write a blog with a friend of mine and I have a "Healthy Happenings" section about my journey to weightloss and a healthy me - and it's a little bit of a diary entry of my health journey, it's very honest and a bit moany. People like it because it's honest...

Can anyone recommend similar blogs? I like reading real people's stories - and the other weightloss blogs I've read, people have either got to their goal and stop blogging, or slowed down with the blog posts. I read WeightLossB**tch but she's slowed down with her posts too...

My blog is amandamandy.com if anyone wants a peak - we blog about lots of different things!

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Apart from the occasional good recipe, the myriad of 'blogs' floating about in this genre are usually about as dull as dishwater. People's lives just aren't interesting enough, mine certainly isn't.
  • hbarnesccs
    hbarnesccs Posts: 59 Member
    I have a blog that I just started. I have blogged successfully in the past and am having fun getting back into it with a healthy focus :)

https://heather-barnes-bd3i.squarespace.com/about/
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    cityruss wrote: »
    Apart from the occasional good recipe, the myriad of 'blogs' floating about in this genre are usually about as dull as dishwater. People's lives just aren't interesting enough, mine certainly isn't.

snort!