can i have a body figure like korean ??

Can i have a body figure like korean ?? Their body is just so perfect

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    I have no clue who that is but I know that you can improve your own.

Try not to judge yourself by others.
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Can i have a body figure like korean ?? Their body is just so perfect

Are you Korean? If not you can never have a Korean body. You can though have your body and work with that and your genetics
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Well... unless you are actually Korean, no. As an English woman, I can't expect to look Thai, different body composition.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Are you Korean? If no, then no.

And I'll wager there are fat Koreans, thin Koreans, Koreans with strange features, Koreans who are skinny fat, Koreans who are muscular.

The figure skater Yuna Kim is considered a standard of Korean beauty, but no way would I want her body shape. She's flat as a tack and straight up and down. I like my curves, thankyou. And I probably could not attain it, because my genetics are so vastly different.
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    What does that even mean! Lol. Work with what you got :smile:
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,371 Member
    OP, how old are you really? Actually 18 or under?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    What does that even mean! Lol. Work with what you got :smile:

She means petite and small framed like some Asian women. You can't change your body frame, but if you already are petite but have a few extra pounds to lose, you probably can. Otherwise, don't bother dreaming of impossible things.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Irregular-Tops-Big-Size-Shirts-Fat-Women-Clothing-Fashion-Female-Plus-Size-Shirts-Korean-Ladies-Blouse.jpg
    oh-no2.jpg?w=580&h=557
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    I want a body like J-Lo. Never going to happen as I am built more like Jello. He he he!
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Excellent and ON POINT deployment of Margaret Cho, @rabbitjb
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    I just can't even with this thread.

giphy.gif
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    I think that OP:

1) is about 13
    2) just watched a bunch of K-pop videos and/or Korean teen soap operas
    3) thought the models and actresses hired to perform in said videos and tv shows were adorable

All reasonable things (except for being 13 on an 18-and-over website, naughty child), but, honey, you need to love YOUR body and YOUR self. Appreciate the beauty of others but not at expense of yourself.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    I was about to say, sure, you can chop out a couple of those pesky ribs if you feel like it... shave down your jawbone... have leg lengthening surgery if you feel a little short...

whatever floats your boat.

Are you rich?