Girls only lol

Options
2»

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    Mine is so consistently on time, it's more reliable than the buses. Most of the time I'm regular by the hour. Literally- I'm not exaggerating.

That is amazing to me. My cycles are 24-65 days. I had a few years when they were consistently 30-31, after having my daughter. But since starting to lose weight and exercise they went back to unpredictable.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would also like to drop this book here for any woman who has never read it

712V4XWSK1L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=taking+charge+of+your+fertility&oq=taking+charge+of+your+fertility&aqs=chrome..69i57.4259j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl&safe=active&surl=1

Because it is not about achieving pregnancy but about understanding your body - and when I first read, as an educated, experienced woman in my 30s who already had a child, all I could think was why the hell did nobody tell me that as a child
  • liview13
    liview13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I took a test this morning, negative:) thank you all for responding and giving me some really great advice. I can promise you I will not being doing that stuff till I'm married--the worry isn't worth it for me. Thanks again guys!