New life...new attitude With Celiacs

acolli2727
acolli2727 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello-

I went through a rough year and half... Everything in my life moved 180 degrees. It's been highly stressful but highly motivating.

As part of my own growth, I want to work on myself (health, heart, mind) for the rest of the year... Year of me: a complete overhaul! I want to lose about 30 pounds and change my outlook as I go.

I want to share this journey together. We all have to come together :) I want to post motivation items, success stories, hilarious misadventures, missteps, just anything and everything!

If you need an accountability buddy as well as some good belly laughs and maybe a couple of tears, join me and let's change our life And outlook! I want to post my log everyday and be accountable.

The group is called Wildflowers and Weeds. I'll be posting uncontrollably growing stories and misadventures there. Please join if you want to share!

Cheers!

Angela

Replies

• bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    I have crohns and depending on where it hits me... I can have celiac symptoms. Sure was confusing before diagnosis!
  • acolli2727
    acolli2727 Posts: 2 Member
    I was sick for years! Finally figured out what it was and feel way better... But reversing 30 plus years of eating and preferences has been a complete challenge!
  • bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    Absolutely. I understand! At least now there are more choices, so its easier to be gluten free. But staying away from "bread" all together seems to be easiest. Whole different mind set. My friends and I do Reiki and study different modalities. Helps with putting yourself in that new head space.