Really MFP? Really?

Options

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I don't get anything like that, I get ones for fashion as thats what I BROWSE .... you'll find its the cookies thats doing it :smiley:
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    All i ever get is boring ads for running shoes and theatre tickets. I have to change my browsing habits B)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Someone's been ordering pizza online. :D
  • Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    At work (without ad blockers), I have FTD (scheduled an order for Mom for Mother's Day), Legion Supplements, Natural Force - not a whole lot else. I don't get pizza because I never eat it. Don't miss it either.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't get why everyone is always complaining about the food ads. Besides, that pizza doesn't even look good. The pepperonis are practically falling off the pizza, and the crust looks soggy. I am angry at this pizza.

I agree.

Now if it were a New York style thin crust... I'd be on it.
    I think you are trying to convince yourself that you do not want this pizza by making up a story that can justify why you should not have it. I would shove the crust in my mouth along with the persons fingers holding it.

That's not quite fair. I for one love pizza, but find Domino's, Papa's, Pizza Hut and the ilk just disgusting. Just a wad of dough with ketchup and cheese on it.
    you'll find its the cookies thats doing it :smiley:

Now you did it. *runs out before the posts about evil cookies and their evil sugars and some with their evil gluten*

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i dont agree that ads show up simply based on your searches. yes, many reflect recent browsing, but when there isn't anything relevant, they have to push something into that place and i suspect that is just random ad buys.
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    desweds wrote: »
    Holy smoke people!

I understand why these ads show up. I used to order pizza hut pizza. I just found it funny and why I put it in "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games"

I haven't ordered one in ages. My diary is public and extremely accurate.

So just laugh with me and let's go for a run.

THIS. Agreed! You all need to lighten up lol.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    casb3bq9k5tg.jpg

Sweet sweet nail polish...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Considering it's Pizza Hut - I'm not tempted.
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    pizzaaaaa
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I keep getting a video loop of clips from Angelina Jolie movies.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I miss good, real pizza. I can't eat it. Damn pizza. I use Ad Blocker so I never see ads.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Holy smoke people!

I understand why these ads show up. I used to order pizza hut pizza. I just found it funny and why I put it in "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games"

So, do you get mad when people don't get your jokes? You don't have to go into defense-mode bruh! Welcome to the internet.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Holy smoke people!

So, do you get mad when people don't get your jokes? You don't have to go into defense-mode bruh! Welcome to the internet.

Mean people thread coming.....
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    casb3bq9k5tg.jpg

This stuff is really good! Not sure what shade would work best for your colouring though....
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    1shauna1 wrote: »
    casb3bq9k5tg.jpg

This stuff is really good! Not sure what shade would work best for your colouring though....

Have you really tried it? I was thinking about trying it out since it's supposed to last longer, etc. I usually don't use this brand, though.