• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Incredible job!
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    I really appreciate it!
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    OMG! What a fantastic change! Sooner or later everyone hits that wall... When weight loss stops but don't get discouraged by it! You did amaizing job & you will reach that goal! Worst is already behind you! Keep being strong, determinated & never give up! I really admire your change.
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Way to go! You and I have the same start weight. Man is it good to be out of the 300's lol
    I can't wait to see you when you hit onderland! (I'm 30lbs from there myself)
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    CONGRATS!
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Wow you look 10yrs younger too.... Congratulations & thanks for the Inspiration B)
  • shortntall1
    Thank you everyone!! I was kicking myself about not losing in a month but I figured Im still way healthier than I was before!
  • HDub3459
    HDub3459 Posts: 21 Member
    You are an inspiration! I am just starting my 100 lb weight loss journey. Would you mind adding me as a friend? I would love your tips/ advice!
  • kellyds
    kellyds Posts: 2 Member
    Good job!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Congrats!
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Wow ur doing amazing very inspirational
  • shortntall1
    Thank you!!!! Best wishes to all who are on this journey too!!
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    You look great!!! I started at 289 and have lost 32 lbs so far and will be so thrilled to reach 200 or even 204, can't even remember the last time I weighed so little. Seeing your pictures and post really are inspirational to those of us who still have so many more to lose. And again, you look great!!!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    The difference is AMAZING and you look great! I started out weighing more than you (366 lbs) and am now down to about 153 lbs. My weight loss has also stalled and slowed down from time to time, but the rest WILL eventually come off! :)
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! Amazing! Great Job!!!
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Great job!!!
  • shortntall1
    good job!!! we can do this!!!! I was 165 when I got pregnant for my eldest and now I weigh what I did when I was 9 months along LOL
  • amywhitaker5
    amywhitaker5 Posts: 5 Member
    Yay! I love your new haircut!
  • shortntall1
    thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!