365 Days on MFP – From Morbid Obesity to Half Marathons…

Options
13»

Replies

• lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, way to go!
  • leximarie3
    leximarie3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! You look amazing! I can really relate to your feeling about being more active with your children, as I am a 31 year old mom myself ;) I've been in maintenance for 2 1/2 years now and one of the greatest joys about my weight loss/fitness journey has been the positive changes in the way I am able to do more with my children. I am also more present emotionally, because I'm happy and I feel good about my body and health! Congrats to you! Keep moving forward! Best wishes :)
  • franklin505
    franklin505 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful transformation.
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Awesome n inspirational... ur one super achiever. If i ever write my success story which i hope to. Your success story would surely have a mention as an inspiration.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Extremely impressive!!!! You did so many races in one year!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! This is very inspiring to me as I'm an inch shorter than you and had a similar starting weight.
  • blarson82
    blarson82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :)
  • aliciamariaq
    aliciamariaq Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful achievement! Question: how do you find the time (and energy) to fit in all that training and excercise with 2 small children?
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this! Thanks for inspiring me and everyone who read this. Real, down-to-earth, success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!