eating out......fast food restaurant

Options
13»

Replies

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Try to ditch fast food. If u can't do it yet; go for salad. If you like BK a lot, u can get chicken Caesar salad. Just don't use whole dressing package, use it half or 1/3rd.

If someone likes fast food why would they give it up? This whole thing is suppose to be for life, and if you start arbitrarily cutting things out that you enjoy eating you're much more likely to get frustrated and fail.

OP-I love fast food and ate it several times a week while I was in active weight loss mode, and I continue to eat it quite a bit now that I'm in maintenance (I had bacon wrapped pizza on Monday night at Little Caesars, which was epic, and I had McDs for lunch today). Take a look at the restaurants nutritional info before going, adjust things so you can fit what you want to eat into your calorie goals, and have fun :)

Weight loss aside, eating fast food regularly is not good for your overall health, particularly your cardiovascular health. Enjoy it periodically but I would caution against urging anyone to eat it several times a week.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yum. Burger King is more or less Hungry Jacks here. I love an Aussie Burger, which is a whopper with bacon egg and beetroot. I also love their cheeseburgers better than McDonalds....frankly their fries suck though.