Whole30 open diary?

Options
My hubby and I started whole30 and made it to 10 days. He suffered from kidney stones which were unrelated to the program. He couldn't keep food down so he ate crackers. With the late night ER visit and skipped meals I resorted to fast food. We are looking at restarting this week. I would love some MFPs who are logging their food with open diaries while doing the Whole30. We had a lot of success during the ten days and felt great. Since we have been winging most meals these last few days we have had a lot of bloating and lethargic. Ready to get started again.

Replies

• Sparks_wife2013
    Sparks_wife2013 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Whats the whole30? I have an open diary for friends
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It's a program where you consume only meat, fruit and veggies. Eliminating anything with sugar, dairy, GMOs, additives, etc. The point in doing it is to identify which foods (after adding them in a little at a time after the 30 days) are causing health issues such as arthritus, headaches, PCOS, thyroid issues, IBS, and many more. It's completely free, unless of course you want more support through the book they sell. You can check it out on the whole30 site for more info, shopping list, etc. I don't want to put their website on here b/c my post will be flagged as spam. I felt so much better eating clean instead of eating what I want and watching calories. It's all about healthy choices.