Cleansing

Options
chivalryder
chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
I just went to Panera Bread and in a sleep deprived state got some Mac and Cheese thinking it would be like my mother's Mac and Cheese, which I haven't had in a long time.

Turns out it's actually shell and cheese. The cheese was also more of a sauce or cream than actual cheese. Needless to say, I was disappointed in my meal.

However, as I finished, I remembered that I have a very poor time digesting dairy. This is especially true with dairy in a liquid state. I believe that it is only a matter of time before this becomes a full blown cleanse.

I will be sure to come back and report on the effectiveness of the Mac and Cheese cleanse.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Make sure your phone is charged!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Being lactose intolerant, drinking a full on milkshake, say from Mcdonald's will "cleanse" me for about 20 hours.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • chivalryder
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Being lactose intolerant, drinking a full on milkshake, say from Mcdonald's will "cleanse" me for about 20 hours.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Been there, been there.

When my dairy problems hit me hard I was working in a call center. I once spent an entire shift in the washroom. I took 15 minute breaks at my desk.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o.gif
  • chivalryder
    Options
    That would be the new rage! Mac and cheese cleanse. I'm working on a raw chocolate chip cookie dough cleanse. Put enough eggs in there and I'm sure to get salmonella poisoning. It would tasty too. The dough, not the explosive diarrhea.

Being lactose intolerant would be the requirement. Unfortunately, people would still buy into it and the industry will explode (pun intended).
  • chivalryder
    Options
    I have to report that I am very disappointed that the cleanse didn't work. I didn't even need to spend 2 minutes on the toilet.

I think I should go ask for a refund.
  • Tonnenator
    Tonnenator Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There are also the highly popular Taco Bell and White Castle cleanses out there....you might try one of those...
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Agree
  • chivalryder
    Options
    Tonnenator wrote: »
    There are also the highly popular Taco Bell and White Castle cleanses out there....you might try one of those...

There is no White Castle up here in Canada.

Lot of McDonalds and I got a booklet of coupons in the mail yesterday. Should I go get some? Has anyone tired the McDonald's Cleanse? What were your results?
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    As it's Friday may I suggest the 10 pints of lager and a kebab cleanse - should have all your evacuation holes occupied tomorrow.
  • chivalryder
    Options
    As it's Friday may I suggest the 10 pints of lager and a kebab cleanse - should have all your evacuation holes occupied tomorrow.

YOUR 1000TH POST! CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm also down for drinking all of the lager.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

YOUR 1000TH POST! CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm also down for drinking all of the lager.

200.gif