Happy 2 stone loss to me! 12.7KG O_o

Options
YAY! I have now lost 28lbs of my unwanted heifer weight.

I initially wanted to get to 10 1/2 stone but have now decided that I want to make 10st my goal so I can maintain around 10-10 1/2 happily.

Time to slow the loss down now I think. I only lost 1/2lb this week so think my calorie intake NOW is still alright for me to lose what I want to lose slowly. Although I've had a lazier than usual week so think that's not helped lol!!!

CICO I love you and your simple science.

Replies

• nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    well done you :D you must be so happy!! I can't wait until I have those kinds of results
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled Nicola. It's taken me around 4 months to lose it and I fully expect the last stone to take a heck of a lot longer but I know that what I am doing is working so I'm happy to carry on. Good luck yourself!
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ! I'm in the same position and feel great. .I'm 5ft and have just lost 2 stone since jan 2nd. .I'm now aiming for 9 and half..maybe then 9..but I have my 30th wedding anniversary soon which means parties and holidays and there is no way I'm calorie counting over that time lol.. keep it up :wink:
  • cloieclo
    cloieclo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) You must be very proud!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    OP - your post is far too sensible and logical.
    Please get off the forums now and make way for the next cleanse/detox/miracle food post! :smile:

(Well done!)
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    OP - your post is far too sensible and logical.
    Please get off the forums now and make way for the next cleanse/detox/miracle food post! :smile:

(Well done!)

Damnit. I was hoping someone would moan at me. ;)