Greetings from Scotland

hey all,
I'm shell from Scotland
Everyday 30something year old wishing to lose weight to feel better about myself.

It's been hard, thought eating healthy was enough but I haven't budged a pound, now joined Zumba - so far no movement but hoping using this app and carrying on a good path will at least get a couple of pound off.

I'm looking for any help/support etc, I have never dieted or done anything like this and the Internet bombards you with so many conflicting details that I'm just confused but fingers crossed this will help me

Replies

• jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP!

You are definitely in the right place if you are looking for the right tools to lose weight and get healthier! Feel free to add me as a friend, happy to give you some support and motivation along the way!
  • franshaw72
    franshaw72 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm from South Lanarkshire, I've been using this for a couple of years now. My weight goes up and down like a yoyo lol. But when I really want to get rid of some weight it does work. I was a bridesmaid for my cousins wedding a year and a half ago and managed to shift nearly 2 stone with this so it does work. Your welcome to add if you want. Good luck :)
  • webrat_jen
    webrat_jen Posts: 35 Member
    a fellow scot here. i'm 31, and working towards a leaner, fitter body. i really like this site, and the calorie counting has really helped me work towards my goals! best of luck, and feel free to add me as a friend, and fire any queries my way.
  • shellcarswell
    shellcarswell Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you so much everyone <3 I'm just glad there are people who are confirming that this does help.
    I've been big but never feeling fat and now I do so I need to fix my ways and get back to the the confident way I used to be :)
    Xxx