I need to some success Stories!!!!!

Options
I would love see everybodys success stories. So Please post. I would really like to see is people that are 5'3 - 5'1, that has a kid and has about 30 or more pounds. Also if you are a mommy that are trying to lose weight lets be a success story together and motivate each other. First one is about 2 months before the second one.

w0rrcj.jpg

2zfk8ip.jpg

Replies

• Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have kids but im still a work in progress.
    You look great though!!
  • abtkar
    abtkar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose with you. I am 5'4 and have two kids and need to lose 41 more pounds to meet my goal weight and am needing a lot of support. I had lost 21lbs but gained 5 back while camping.
  • countrylovelisa
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress also. It just crazy how much smaller I look with only losing 10 pounds. Thank you.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom and i'm 5'3" no pictures but since 4/29/13 i've lost 26 pounds :)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    24yo, 5'2 with a 10mo baby

11540016_9839.jpg

that was 12lbs heavier than I am now, I average a pound a week. Sometimes I get stuck(always seems to be at a big deal number 150, 130 ect. but it's never for too long then I'll lose 3-4lbs in 2 weeks and it evens out. Just keep it up, good days or bad.

most recent body shot

UxVpHawl.jpg

I know we are already friends but you know...GO TEAM
  • countrylovelisa
    Options
    I understand, I gained weight while I was moving. Now I'm trying my best to lose that weight. I have 1 kid. I'm starting my goal off with 30 pounds, when I get there I will be happy but then I'm going shot to lose more.

You are doing great keep up the good work everyone. :)
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 2. I am 5'2". When I was in HS, and then married at 19 I was 125 lbs. Getting married, working and eating badly I ended up being 157 for several years. So prepregnancy my son I was 157. Gained 23 lbs, 180 at almost 42 weeks with him. Lost all of that in 8 days after delivery. Got stuck at 157 (losing some, gaining some nursing) until I joined a gym and got down to 147. Got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 9 months old. Gained 46 (eeek!), was 193 when I last weighed before delivery. Lost 22 lbs from birth. Have been losing the rest since she was 2 months old. I am now down another 24 pounds! So at 146ish. I still have another 11 to go to be "healthy." I'd love to see 125 again, but it's ok as long as I'm in a healthy weight range and healthy overall.

I still feel fat. I wonder when that'll go away. I feel skinnier until I see a pic and then I think, I still look fat and there goes the self esteem again.
  • ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The pictures speak for themselves!
    I'm also a mother of 2 and need to post some before/after pics.! Way to be encouraging lady:-)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    <
    im 5'5 mother of 6
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!