fitbit syncing issue

Options
My Fitbit is not wanting to sync to MyFitnessPal. (iPhone app & online) I have to unlink and then link again just to get it to sync. Is anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it hasn't synced for hours for me. Looks like they might be having issues.
  • aprilslusher03
    aprilslusher03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you DemoraFairy!
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yep. same here
  • Speckgreen1
    Speckgreen1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here, super frustrating! I might be too dependent on these features.
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I was just getting ready to post the same thing. It's very annoying. Even after i unlinked and linked them, yesterday still didn't sync for me. The last time I synced was around 10 pm last night, so whatever the problem is, it seems to have happened between then and now. I sure hope this isn't related to the "premium" upgrade.
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Same here, keep having to disconnect and reconnect the FitBit app. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Speckgreen1
    Speckgreen1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wondered about the premium link as well. Coincidentally, I did notice that the app on my phone did a MFP update last night.
  • kpkitten
    kpkitten Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Apparently there were some tweaks going on to improve the way steps are used in MFP from various apps - think it started yesterday and it meant to finish today, so it could be that.
  • nikkinoellemary
    nikkinoellemary Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yeah, mine's been acting wonky too!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My jawbone was acting up as well...I enabled negative adjustments let it sync then disabled them...not sure if that is the fix or just fixed itself.
  • got2be160
    got2be160 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I saw something posted on Facebook , I am having problems syncing too
    I think they are working the bugs out
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Me too :( Does anyone know if should I be disconnecting and reconnecting or will it sort itself out?
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Last sync between MFP and Fitbit was at 2:57am, for me. Been having syncing issues for a few days. I also have a positive calorie adjustment right now of over 100 calories which was given to me at the early am sync, but that adjustment should have disappeared by now. (I was active very briefly after midnight, but not active since.)
  • aprilslusher03
    Options
    This was posted on Twitter.
    Hope it gets fixed soon!

71pcjjzh0nxo.jpg
  • JessicaThompson12
    JessicaThompson12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine last synced at 6am. I hope it's fixed soon. I need to know how many extra calories I have for dinner via exercise since we are going out tonight.
  • aprilslusher03
    Options
    Update!!!!!!!

ftm39yy0t9vg.jpg
    iujskmobcdqo.jpg
  • aprilslusher03
    Options
    Sorry everyone!!! I wish I had better news! But this was the email I received!
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    oh no this is poo i wonder when it will be back. its not gonna make a lot of people too happy :/
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Appreciate you giving us an update. I'll just go by fitbits numbers til the sync issue is resolved.
  • JessicaThompson12
    JessicaThompson12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So question...how would you figure out your extra exercise calories for the day?