Halfway! Down 71.8 pounds!

Options
13»

Replies

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations.

...I'm sure offended by the amount of back handed compliments on here. People you can just say nice things. A lot of this was unnecessary. She looks absolutely beautiful.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    you look like 3 different people in those photos!! Amazing!!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    You look great. Congratulations.

...I'm sure offended by the amount of back handed compliments on here. People you can just say nice things. A lot of this was unnecessary. She looks absolutely beautiful.

@erojoy Thank you for sticking up for me. That being said, I am just fine with what people are saying about my transformation. It's true. I look and feel younger. I am glad that it shows them what weight loss and a healthy lifestyle can do for you. In that top left picture, and you can see it my face, I was struggling to hold myself up in a squatting position. That picture and the one below it were both serious wake up calls for me. I hated the way I looked but more importantly I hated the way I felt. They were an impetus for change. I was tired of hearing, you have such a pretty face if you just lost weight you would be beautiful. I purposely chose those pictures because I really did look terrible in them, no pretty face, ya know?. I struggled for years with my own sense of self-worth. It is only now that I am comfortable about talking about how I used to look and feel. That 319 pound cocoon is coming off slowly but surely and underneath there is a butterfly waiting to emerge. It's nice for me to hear that people really see a difference. I find it very encouraging.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Very well done. You are amazing!!! Wishing you nothing but success!!!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well done to you!! The two pictures look like two different people it's amazing and very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!