• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Colon cleanse= usually a code word for Harsh LAXATIVE
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Why would you want to take something that irritates your bowel so much you get vicious diarreah? What a horrible thing to do to yourself.

As for Garcinia - good rule of thumb - don't buy into anything that needs to use Dr Oz, or insidious spam tactics to sell itself.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    What is your garcinia cambogia plus colon cleanse routine? When do you take the pills? How often? Do you take the recommended dosage? What are/were your results?

Sounds like a wallet cleanse to me.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i tried the magic garcinia cambogia....... and well here i am logging calories. did absolutely 0 besides now im down 30 bucks or whatever. still half a bottle sitting in my cupboard.
  • michellinademarco
    michellinademarco Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Drink a bunch of cheap beer. That will cleanse your colon.

:D Hah
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    lol what?
  • michellinademarco
    michellinademarco Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've tried this stuff. First of all, "cleanses" are mere laxatives. Laxatives make you poop. A lot.a lot more than youd normally poop. You also poop a lot of water and naturally balancing properties that will come out on its own naturally. When you force it, you get terrible stomach cramping (because your stomach is literally being squeezed and wrung out), risk electrolyte imbalance and dehydration, and get tricked into thinking its successful when you step on the scale and see a lower number (from losing said poop and water weight). Then after a while, your body doesn't remember how to push poop out on its own. Some people have constipation, some people have leakage. Seriously. It's not ok. I've had friends who did that teatox BS poop themselves at work. Notice how that's plural. I've had friends do a cleanse and vomit violently right after. Stuff is really bad!

As far as garcinia.. I bought into the fad and choked down 4 horse pills 3 times daily 1 hour before a meal... All it did was make my burps taste really awful lol. Not worth it!

Sorry to be gross! :#
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Seriously. It's not ok. I've had friends who did that teatox BS poop themselves at work. Notice how that's plural.

I'm sorry for laughing, but god that's funny. :lol:
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    There are so many ways to get diarrrhea for free. Why would you pay for it?
  • reeves45
    reeves45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can't tell all of you how much this has made me laugh. Thx
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    reeves45 wrote: »
    Can't tell all of you how much this has made me laugh. Thx

Thank you, we'll be here all week.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member