Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • crouchyyy
    crouchyyy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love some MFP friends for support! Feel free to add me
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    PlayboyTokyo81 Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi people. You guys can add me anytime. I love to be inspired by you and I hope I can inspire you also. Sounds like a cheesy line hahaha ok let me be real to you. It doesn't hurt to have a workout buddy who doesn't have to be in person but at least we can motivate each other online:)
  • tiny11x
    tiny11x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also new to mfp, on my third day and with the right motivation hopefully I will maintain this new lifestyle. Anyone feel free to add me thank you.
  • pompey_chimes
    pompey_chimes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me.
  • Nick_nukem
    Nick_nukem Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier!!! :)
  • GoodlifeJ
    GoodlifeJ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I've been around for a bit on and off, and I'm finally hitting a steady lifestyle and getting the hang of doing physical activity daily. I'd love to encourage you to stay on track, cause some people have been doing it to me and I'm so grateful for this little community. Anyone feel free to add me so we can reach our goals together! :)
  • tcushman214
    tcushman214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi guys, I've been gone for a while and I'm getting back in the swing of things. I could use some motivation and some support to stay on top of everything. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you on my feed!
  • FitFix_1
    FitFix_1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    I have just joined today and looking forward to losing my last 15 pounds (have already lost 30 before coming here), would love to have friends along the way so we can support each other :)
    Add me everyone.
    we can do this ;)
  • alizechapa210
    alizechapa210 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back up so yes like everyone I need motivation!! So add me ...yes I am motivated but it helps when other ppl r on the same level ;)
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me, ive been on yo yo diets all my life and was scared to go on a controlled diet where I can eat 1400 calories eat carbs and still lose weight :smiley:
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll, I am on 20 + day streak. I find the support and motivation on MFP wonderful!! Feel free to add me as well!!
  • MontanaRose84
    MontanaRose84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on here for awhile but havent got into the friends thing. This app is awesome and have learned to gage my food intake and portions. Please add me! I could use some motivation and accountability! Thanks!
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yay adding you all
  • MaRk_SaNt0rElLi
    MaRk_SaNt0rElLi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Been using MFP on and off for over a while now. Absolutly LOVE this APP. I Lost over 30lbs just by tracking what I eat. Unfortunately I gave up for a while and gained most of it back. Now it's time to stick with it. Feel free to Add me, could use the motivation and support
  • AmandaPanda528
    AmandaPanda528 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I just started my weight loss journey for the third time this month, but this time I'm going about it different. Instead of being depressed or angry at myself for going over my calories, I tell myself this is a lifestyle change. I can't imagine a life without cheeseburgers, cheese steaks, or cupcakes. I'll die before I give these foods up. But I do have to limit my consumption of them. I've made my diary open to friends, and I promise I post interesting and funny status. Let's all motivate each to become a better version of ourselves.
  • rachmawatyyulia
    rachmawatyyulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me!

thankyou MFP friends for any support
  • mcmmegan21
    mcmmegan21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've tried to use this in the past, but I keep failing myself. I'm hoping that this time, if I get active in the MFP community, I'll stick with it! Add me :)
  • Kbasore
    Kbasore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! :smiley:
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like chewing gum and kicking *kitten*. And I'm all out of gum.