Piyo...

Hi :smiley:

I am starting Piyo this evening and I was wondering what someone who's actually done the program thinks of it?

Also, if anyone else that has it wants to start as well?

Thanks in advance!

Erica <3

Replies

• KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    I have a 30 minute DVD from the Beachbody lady that does it...wow, it is hard!!!! I've practiced yoga for 10 years including bikram, power and baptiste power and Piyo is another level. It's good, though, I like the work out. I'm headfirst into cross fit right now but I could probably join you for it 1-2x/week at home.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    I'm working on a program with a lady right now that will most likely include Piyo. She's used it with success and her clients have used it to successfully train for half and full marathons.
  • Roselosingit
    Roselosingit Posts: 4 Member
    Piyo is awesome! I lost about 60lbs with it. I love how strong it has made me. Great program.
  • ericaleefitz
    ericaleefitz Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks ladies! I did 2 workouts last night .. well 1 and a half lol and I definitely like it! I'm realizing my posture and balance are way off.. looking forward to seeing the results for sure!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi :smiley:

I am starting Piyo this evening and I was wondering what someone who's actually done the program thinks of it?

Also, if anyone else that has it wants to start as well?

Thanks in advance!

Erica <3

My wife completed two rounds and OMG!! She is now the owner of several pairs of Yoga pants and wears them. She did own any before this program.
  • ericaleefitz
    That's great! Love it lol
  • bcruz313
    bcruz313 Posts: 56 Member
    Piyo is awesome! Do not get discouraged if you feel you suck at it. Lol Like everything else practice makes perfect. You will love how strong and balanced you become. :)
  • ericaleefitz
    I so needed to hear that lol thank you!
  • Alirra
    Alirra Posts: 2 Member
    My husband and I are starting Piyo on Monday and looking forward to it! I have extreme joint issues from 16 yrs of soccer and working as an EMT now, and my husband has injuries from when he was in the Navy. This seems absolutely perfect for us! Glad you like it, hopefully we do too!!
  • ericaleefitz
    I am really loving it... I was getting frustrated with side planks because it was hurting my wrists but after doing it a few times it's getting easier lol...