Time to restart

Options
So I reached a weight that I was happy with and decided to just try and maintain. Well apparently this meant eat everything you want and forget about exercise. It was also finals which didn't help with my stress eating. Well two weeks later and I'm up five pounds. I'm nine days away from a beach vacation and I'm so upset with myself. Think of how great I would have looked! It's hard to get the motivation completely back while I'm focused on the past, but I'm ready to try again. I'm about to go to Trader Joes to restock on healthy food and hit up a spinning class tonight. Some extra support and any advice to stay on track would be much appreciated!

Replies

• markherron2609
    markherron2609 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    U look great. But maintaining focus is the hardest challenge. Defeat those demons
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    How about trying to drastically cut carbs for those 9 days? It usually rids you of excess fluids very effectively in a short time, and might just be what gets you feeling lean and good by your vacation :) If you find it hard to keep up, just go back to your normal healthy food later. When I started low-carbing (around 20g of carbs per day), I lost 8.8lbs in 2 weeks.