Need some motivating friends

Options
I need friends to push me to finish my diary. I see a pattern that I drop off after lunch because i'm either to busy or just don't want to see the damage I did! I love excercising walking, riding bike, going to gym, lifting, swimming. I know I just eat more than I excercise. I love eating healthly but cannot always afford it feeding a family of 5 with two teen boys! Also my Dr. told me because of my life long battle of losing weight and using diet pills i've pretty much shot my metabolism (not to mention almost hitting 40) Anyways please add me as a friend and help me and I will help you as well :happy:

Replies

• rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I found it easier to log it before you eat, kind of makes you more accountable. No cheating though, if you eat more you have to log it!!!

what_zpsd6e12442.gif
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a friend! Feel free to add me :) And I do agree with the comment about logging before you eat. I have found that if I log before I eat, I am way more conscious about not only what I want to eat but what I really will eat :). Hang in there! It really does get better!!!!! :smile: