boobs...ladies only please!

Options
2»

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I was a 40G at my largest and am now down to a 32DD. My boobs look like deflated balloons...not much hope of skin tightening on it's own...my husband told me I can have a lift when we're done having kids.
  • veganvampkitty
    veganvampkitty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Do some pushups~ I used to weight 96kg and be a 36D but now I'm a 34B and hoping when I hit my goal weight I'll go down to a 32A.
  • CarynCharB
    CarynCharB Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mine always seem to stay the same size regardless of loss. I would love them to just go away!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Considering your age, I would not expect them to be saggy. In fact I am wondering if what you currently consider saggy is just the normal pull of gravity. There's a difference between the normal effect of gravity on anything and actual sagginess.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was busting at the seams of a 42DD, I'm now comfortably in a 34DD, they were kind of looking saggy/deflated but I've been lifting and doing chest at least 1-2 times a week.. that helps them look perkier. I'm hoping that if I lose another 70 lbs they'll be much smaller, my goal is to be a low D high C... we'll see... I've always been busty.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I was a 38D...lost 60lbs and they are now 36B...I am 42 and was fat for 20 years after I had my son...they don't look like my 18 YO boobies did but pretty close...just not as perky..

If you are 18 no worries they will get smaller but will basically "look" the same shape etc.
  • Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    A lot of women forget to focus on working out a lot in the upper body with weights, and chest/arm exercises. Invest in a couple really good bras, love me some types like Modern Movement and VS full coverage for these 34DDDs after 3 kids. Be sure to use really good sports bras too, they are excellent investments. Remember that we're all unique and we all change differently when we start working out. If you get to your goal and stay there for over a year or so, look into a lift if needed.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've been as high as a J cup, while nursing and am now at a 34G. I have a bit of sag, but I don't feel like my 78 pound loss is to blame. And they still look good, IMO.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs and my breasts are not saggier.
    For awhile one of my breasts was visibly much different size than the other. I could see it even when I was wearing clothes. I looked very lopsided. After a bit things have evened out. The lopsided look bothered me more than sagging.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between saggy and simply being pulled down by gravity. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but your boobs just aren't going to stick straight out from your body because they're mostly fat. The smaller your boobs are, the higher up they'll sit (usually) but that's about it. You can do strength training to firm up the muscle underneath and that might help, too.

For what it's worth, I've lost 17lbs and I've gone from a US 38D to a 38C or so, and my boobs definitely look perkier :)

~Lyssa