Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I can't cook rice. I can even screw up instant rice
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I can cook 1 minute rice in 57 seconds

That's funny.

I work in Afghanistan and because I'm blonde and have blue eyes, the locals are constantly bringing my goats... which they kill and roast for me for meals throughout the week. It used to make me sad... but roasted goat is SO delicious!!

• CasandraNS
    CasandraNS Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    I always cook the same thing every week... Guess I need to change that lol
  • Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I am ambidextrous
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I moved to another country to marry a guy I met online.
  • dendysill
    dendysill Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's a scorcher outside today!!!!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I hate the free falling sensation you get in the pit of your stomach during an adrenaline rush (roller coasters, sudden altitude changes on a flight, etc.)
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can't wink.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I am both the youngest of three children, and an "only child." It's a weird way to be.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    In a week I'll be in sunny San Diego, can't wait!
  • MissusSpags
    Options
    @wizzybeth I'm adopted and was found by my biological mom in 2008. For my entire life, I was the youngest child...and then, I found out I had a brother and sister so I'm now the oldest in that group. Very weird.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    @MissusSpags I am adopted as well. I always knew my brothers; my mother died when I was a toddler and our father took off. I was adopted by a nearby couple while my brother was raised by our grandfather and our oldest brother (half brother) went to live with his father.

It is very odd being in two very distinctive groups, isn't it?
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I hate to cook/bake.
    Yet I still do it, of course. If I had my way I would eat from a box or frozen foods. Wishing I could afford a live in cook !!!
  • MissusSpags
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @wizzybeth Very odd. It was nice though...was able to have both of my moms walk me down the aisle last October at my wedding. (My adoptive father died 11 years ago). <3 to you.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I had a frenectomy when I was 11 years old
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    When I was 12 I had an alcoholic version of Irn-bru and was literally immediately sick. It was like it had hit some spring in my stomach and bounced back out. End up covering my Mother's new carpet in orange vomit, she didn't complain though as she bought it for me in the first place.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, Irish and living in Nigeria. I hate the heat but love the sun. I know Tuface personally, he's from my husband hometown, I am a successful business owner and I hate mosquitoes and cockroaches. My favourite way to get rid of them is my slippers :)
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    @MissusSpags I am adopted as well. I always knew my brothers; my mother died when I was a toddler and our father took off. I was adopted by a nearby couple while my brother was raised by our grandfather and our oldest brother (half brother) went to live with his father.

It is very odd being in two very distinctive groups, isn't it?

I'm adopted too!!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I was born on a Friday 13th.