I have a love hate relationship with jeans.

Options
2»

Replies

• Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    JCPenney carries A.N.A. jeggings that are the bomb! My best friend gave me her pair that were too small for her and they fit me perfectly. I then went in and bought the newer version and love them just as much. I never imagined I would like skinny jeans or jeggings and now that's pretty much all I wear. I haven't been into Vanity in a long time, but they used to carry up to 35" length and curvy cuts. Good luck!
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Zx14chick wrote: »
    JCPenney carries A.N.A. jeggings that are the bomb! My best friend gave me her pair that were too small for her and they fit me perfectly. I then went in and bought the newer version and love them just as much. I never imagined I would like skinny jeans or jeggings and now that's pretty much all I wear. I haven't been into Vanity in a long time, but they used to carry up to 35" length and curvy cuts. Good luck!

Oh wow! I love Penneys so I'm going to check them out!
    Thanks for the tip! (Even though this isn't my thread, LOL)
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem! I carry all my weight in my stomach, so in order to get a waist that fits, I end up with baggy thighs and saggy bum. Plus I'm short so there's the whole bunching at the ankle thing.
  • acrandell85
    acrandell85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you for all the suggestions! I try on jeans everywhere and get frustrated because they all fit the same and none of them fit me. I used to love Angel jeans and bought them at gordmans, but the last time I went there they didn't have any and I don't know anyone else that carries them :/
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you for all the suggestions! I try on jeans everywhere and get frustrated because they all fit the same and none of them fit me. I used to love Angel jeans and bought them at gordmans, but the last time I went there they didn't have any and I don't know anyone else that carries them :/

Can you Google the manufacturer for Angel Jeans? Maybe there is an online source?? I personally have found the Ann Taylor Curvy Girls to fit great at my current size.... At not quite5' , I genetically have muscular tree trunks for legs, so even when I am on the thin side, my legs are a muscular problem..... Now that I am mid 50's my waist isn't going down at the same rate as the rest of me :/ Old Navy were a reasonable transition jean.... I think the Sweetheart was better and higher waist than the flirt, and if you catch a sale they are incredibly inexpensive for a transitional jean. Good luck!!!!!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I personally like Target jeans. They have tons of styles. I have big hips and smaller waist and I found jeans that can go over my hips but, still hug my waist.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Levi demi-curve jeans. They are really great!
  • goldenstone01
    goldenstone01 Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    lol! I know the feeling I seem to be in between sizes. I used to be able to fit a size 13- 14 just fine. Now 13-14 are too big but the 11-12 are too small. smdh! I might just buy leggings myself.
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    DirrtyH wrote: »
    I have the opposite problem! I carry all my weight in my stomach, so in order to get a waist that fits, I end up with baggy thighs and saggy bum. Plus I'm short so there's the whole bunching at the ankle thing.

Same here. I have never owned a pair of jeans that really fit. I hate jeans. Cords are my go to casual pants.

• ampenton121005
    ampenton121005 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to pay a little more $, I like Buckle jeans. Their brand is BKE. they have a mid rise boot called the Culture that I love. The waist is a little wiser than most I find if you're thicker in the middle.