4ft11-5ft2 LADIES

Hi everyone!
I am 26, 5ft and weigh 129lbs. I go on holiday in 5 weeks and hoping to loose as much as possible. Has anyone got any before and after pics for motivation?
I just seem to be not shifting the weight and although i'm working out and eating right, I seem to look bigger!

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    What does "eating right" mean? Are you counting calories?
  • hannahrosalie88
    hannahrosalie88 Posts: 2 Member
    Sorry I wasn't too clear, only joined this today. I have been on the slimming world plan but have now started to count calories. It says I should eat 1200 a day x
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Well, if you're as accurate as you can be in logging your calories, you should start to see progress.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    At your weight, with little to lose, your goal should be to lose 0.5lbs/week.

Unfortunately there is no magic to this- But 2.5 lbs (in 5 weeks) can make A LOT of difference on someone our height.

I've lost 5 lbs in 5 months (129 to 123, 5'1") and I've had people mention they notice. Log your calories, all of them, don't overestimate your exercise burns (machines are programmed to show calories burned for an average height person, not us shorties), and you'll see results.