A Formal Introduction

Options
GeekDadCS
GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
I've been shlubbing around the forums for a while and posting for about a week, but I never really formally introduced myself, so hello! My name is Mark. I'm the 46 year-old stay-at-home dad of my three year-old daughter as she preps for world domination. I'm currently in college to get my degree in history and become a professor. I used to be a skinny putz so I can't say I've had weight trouble my entire life like many people here, but it's been a recurring problem through much of my adulthood. I'm a geek at heart and few things get my heart going quite like Star Wars so it's an exciting year for me. My goals are to get back down to about 175, ten pound less than my weight about four years ago which was the last time I seriously decided to get back into shape. It's time again and now I have about 35 pounds to go. We'll see how it goes. Glad to be here.

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good evening. My name is Christie. 37 years old and a mother of two beautiful children. I have been on this app for a short time. In that short time I found the online support I needed while I am on my journey. I find the diary a tremendous help with my calorie intake. The community threads are useful as well. Congrats to you for taking the first step towards your goals!! All the luck to you!!
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just sent both of you a friend request.