Protein Breakfast

Options
Lshona
Lshona Posts: 393 Member
Any ideas for protein filled breakfast, besides eggs?

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's easiest just to eating something that you don't think of as breakfast food, like a piece of chicken. Yogurt is a nice breakfast-y choice as well.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Smoked salmon, Canadian bacon, Greek yogurt, protein shakes/bars, protein fortified breads (English muffins I use for egg white muffins have 5g of protein each).
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Dairy, smoked salmon, and leftovers from whatever meat I had at dinner are my go-to non-egg breakfast proteins. Or oatmeal with protein powder added.
  • Lshona
    Options
    Great ideas! Thanks everyone!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, tuna, cottage cheese.
  • portugaline
    portugaline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    For protein only i would go just for a shake and some hours later some oatmeal with some protein source.

For perfect breakfast i like oatmeal, 1 protein scoop chocolate, and some sesame. all mixed up
  • daniebanks
    daniebanks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    oats with whey
    oats with egg whites

:smile:
  • Lshona
    Options
    Thank you!
  • speedysac
    speedysac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My favourite shake is half a cup of oats, almond milk, half a cup of blueberries, 1 tbsp of fish oil, scoop of protein powder.. Blend it and drink...it fills me for 2.5 hours...
  • 311snowwhite
    311snowwhite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    oats with protein powder, plain greek yogurt sweetened with stevia drops, protein shakes, protein pancaks/waffles, cottage cheese
  • buffalobill41
    buffalobill41 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i find special k protein cereal to be delicious, or microwave some milk stir in some pb and add shredded wheat, or oatmeal with pb, protein powder (chocolate) makes cereal pretty delicious