Hi All

Options
I'm back once again. I got at from here for awhile but I'm back and back to stay this time. I joined WW for a bit and don't get me wrong it's a wonderful program and has helped me a lot by showing me how and what to eat. So I can't see paying for something I can do for free :) Now I see FP now has a Premium service :) My biggest hold back in life is my husband. He thinks we need to go out on a daily basis to eat. I'm just not in to going out to eat every day. I know how to cook and rather at times eat my own cooking cause I know what's going into what I cook. But so much for all that. I live in Tennessee and have 4 Sons and a Daughter, all grown and married. Wonderful children they are. I love to Walk, Dance and spend time with my friends. Now all I need in my life is someone (friend/s) to spirt me on this weight loss. I'm not only doing it for myself but when your Daughter says to you "Mom I want you around for a very long time and not see you die from heart disease" That really hits home to me and goes a long way. :) I'm 59 years old but people always guess my age in my mid 40's, so young looking for my age. But if you would like to add me as a friend, please do and we can do this together. :)