Just had a baby!

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 3 days ago. I hope to soon not look pregnant anymore. I know it takes time, but 3 people have already asked when I will have the baby. When I reply I just did, they look embarrassed and I feel awful. Time to feel good again!

Replies

• ravensmistress74
    ravensmistress74 Posts: 3 Member
    well, it happens but we don't let that bring us down. I was a huge pregnant woman 9 years ago and I was already overweight anyways. still struggling with the weight issue. You know, I also keep a hand written journal for my weight loss and also to make myself feel better mentally. I really need that since the past few years have been a huge struggle. one step at a time, spend time with you baby. that's so rewarding and natural, then when you have time, you can start planning on your exercises...
  • awood2785
    awood2785 Posts: 26 Member
    Congrats! My Baby boy is 3 weeks old today. I luckily only gained about 24 lbs this pregnancy (my 3rd) and I only need to lose 8 more to reach my prepregnancy weight. However, I still wanted to lose weight before I found out I was pregnant. So I have around 34 lbs as I would like to lose. Good luck! Add me as a friend if you want.