Options
carusokati
carusokati Posts: 4 Member
Add me need so motivation

Replies

• donnaangel87
    donnaangel87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I need total motivation like every second of every day too or I tend to quit working as hard if I don't see results! So, after reading about someone else suffering from same "lack of zeal", I took her advice to take a before pic of myself except not all posed and rehearsed, but a rather candid, real photograph, front and side views. After rolling my eyes thinking I'd NEVER do that, I did decided to do it and you better believe I was immediately motivated!!! Yikes, my side picture was a wake-up call to how I really look without hiding behind baggy clothes! Anyhow, I went a step further and used that pic as my wallpaper on my phone to keep me motivated because I have to look at it often. I update it each week just to see for myself any little change! It might sound a bit crazy but it's working for me because, well, AYE DIOS MIO!!!!!!! I do not like what I see at all right now. Hope it helps! And don't forget laughter is the most enjoyable exercise!
  • feniak206
    feniak206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel ya I need motivation too. Add me
  • Carolyn_Carolyn_Carolyn
    Options
    Ok, so I need total motivation like every second of every day too or I tend to quit working as hard if I don't see results! So, after reading about someone else suffering from same "lack of zeal", I took her advice to take a before pic of myself except not all posed and rehearsed, but a rather candid, real photograph, front and side views. After rolling my eyes thinking I'd NEVER do that, I did decided to do it and you better believe I was immediately motivated!!! Yikes, my side picture was a wake-up call to how I really look without hiding behind baggy clothes! Anyhow, I went a step further and used that pic as my wallpaper on my phone to keep me motivated because I have to look at it often. I update it each week just to see for myself any little change! It might sound a bit crazy but it's working for me because, well, AYE DIOS MIO!!!!!!! I do not like what I see at all right now. Hope it helps! And don't forget laughter is the most enjoyable exercise!

There's an idea...thanks =) Add me if you like, but I must tell you beforehand that I comment or like my friends' posts to help motivate, and if you don't do the same for me, I'll dump you after a while...I mean what's the point?
  • LennyLentils
    LennyLentils Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    So do I!! Good luck with your journey! Add me for extra support :)
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me if u want :)
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Here to help and get helped also... So add me