Back at it!

Options
ToulaNac
ToulaNac Posts: 12 Member
I came back to MFP after a year away. Seven lbs lighter this time and using a Fitbit for motivation. Would love to add friends to keep me honest! Wishing everyone luck on their path to their goals!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Welcome back! You can find Fitbit friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • Michael5482
    Michael5482 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ToulaNac wrote: »
    I came back to MFP after a year away. Seven lbs lighter this time and using a Fitbit for motivation. Would love to add friends to keep me honest! Wishing everyone luck on their path to their goals!

Hi how do you rate the Fitbit I'm thinking of getting one but read mixed reviews
  • ToulaNac
    ToulaNac Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Hi how do you rate the Fitbit I'm thinking of getting one but read mixed reviews [/quote]

Hey! I love the Fitbit. It really makes me cognizant of my activity level and if i see my numbers are low it totally motivates me to get moving! I'd recommend it for sure.
  • jffrydale
    jffrydale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, just back n my original group seems to have died. Using fitbit and strava.
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your return to MFP. Same here, I need to get back on track, so I'm back. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best wishes on your journey.