New...well sort of

Options
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new, started a while back but finally taking this seriously. Hoping to learn from you all, lose weight, but most importantly stat healthy.

Replies

• iamdianejackson
    iamdianejackson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started yesterday and need all the help I can get to get rid of this belly fat. So far I started an app to help with my water intake and I got a suggestion to eat 4 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, but each meal have to be around 400 calories. I'm going to try it and hope it works. Feel free to add me we can exchange tips. Good luck on your journey
  • sumthingood
    sumthingood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started yesterday and need all the help I can get to get rid of this belly fat. So far I started an app to help with my water intake and I got a suggestion to eat 4 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, but each meal have to be around 400 calories. I'm going to try it and hope it works. Feel free to add me we can exchange tips. Good luck on your journey

Thank you diane! Eating more throughout the day is great - just got to be wise about portion control something I have to work on too. Good luck! I sent a friend request so we can continue to motivate each other.
  • reyesy2121
    reyesy2121 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again today. I lost 100 lbs about 5 years ago and always wanted to lose 10 more but I ended up gaining 15 the past 5 months so I'm back to get it done 25 lbs to loose. I need motivation