help me please I'm stuck!

Options
Hi I've been using the app since jan 15 and love it I've lost 13lb. Problem I have I'm now stuck at this weight and no matter what I do I can't seem to lose any more. I need to lose 6lb to get to my target. Any ideas?

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    What is your height and current weight? How many calories are you eating? Are you exercising?
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Have you amended your weight as you've lost? I started at the same time as you and have lost the same so firstly .... Yay us!!! At the moment I'm just hanging in and doing what I've done. For me it's too early to panic. If I keep loosing and gaining the same 2lbs for any more than a month I may lower my calories by 100 or stop eating back my exercise calories. That's my plan.
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    six pounds isn't a lot left until target. You should be looking at 0.5lbs per week now.
  • steviedream
    steviedream Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The last few 1lbs are always the hardest, keep at it :smiley: You've done great in your weight loss!
  • learkelsey
    learkelsey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My tumblr ' Kelseysdiet' might help I am putting lots of food ideas and advice on there :) its my very own blog
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    learkelsey wrote: »
    My tumblr ' Kelseysdiet' might help I am putting lots of food ideas and advice on there :) its my very own blog

And this would help her more than actual MFP forum advice because...
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    How long has it been since you haven't lost weight?
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    your six pounds from what? A generic goal weight? You will not be the exact weight you want everyday. If your only six pounds from where you would prefer to be then realize that you are within a very healthy weight RANGE. Just keep working hard and eating right. Worry about body composition and put your scale away for awhile.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    learkelsey wrote: »

I do believe you have already been warned about this.....

But yes, OP, give us more info! How long since you last lost weight, how long have you been following your current routine, have you continued to log and weigh everything, etc?