Post Baby!

I NEED to get back to my pre-baby weight.. Even in a size 12 I was 175lbs and extremely happy with my weight. I've always been heavy but never fat. Until now! I'm a size 22 and absolutely disgusted with myself for letting it get this bad! My son has now just turned 2.. And trying to find the time for a workout is beyond a struggle. My partner works nights, so he can't help much during the day when I'm home.. And the rest of the time I'm working full time. I walk to work and back every day. It's only 20 minutes at normal pace, and usually I walk into the town centre at dinner at quite a fast pace for 40 minutes or so. But that's all the time I can find for myself! I've recently started cooking meals in batches and then freezing for the convenience to fit in with our busy lifestyle. I'm lucky in the sense my son loves healthy food and would happily choose strawberries to chocolate 100% of the time. But I really need to work on myself!! I've looked into buying a cross trainer or something for my home but the funds are not always readily available! (And I've just booked my bikini holiday)

So, could anyone recommend some effective exercise to do in home, for limited times while the toddler tries to join in? Ive got 18 months to reach my goal as I've just booked a trip to the Dominican Republic for next October!

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    youtube...............look up home workouts. Do them, you will eventually find ones you like. Also, do body weight exercises, push ups, squats, lunges, leg lifts, crunches. You can do pushups and squats with the little ones on you. They find it fun sometimes. There is always a way for those willing to find it!!!
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Absolutely Youtube is brilliant for workouts orjust quick 10 minute ones to tone a specific area. befit, Gymra Killin Michael and sarahfit are really good.
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Jillian Michael I ment! Dammit spell check