tips on apetite supression.

13»

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Id like to see what your eating. The meals your eating should, in theory, satisfy you until your next one or at least a small snack time. If your eating the wrong foods it might be sending your body on a hunger roller coaster. If you eating a lot of carbs and sugar without veggies, fruits or protein, its probably that. You would be surprised of the volume of food you can eat if you just choose the right ones. If you are one of these people on a 1200 calorie diet, well I would rethink the number to fit at LEAST your BMR but it should be your TDEE -20%.

I found that once my diet is balanced I don't crave high cal food like I used to. I don't have those moments of "If I don't eat something in the next 10 minutes I'm going to die" moments or obsessions of sugar, carbs and fat for days at a time. I do got to admit there are 2 days a month I have hormone issues and I tend to give myself a break but I dont go overboard.

I found the times I have fallen off the wagon it takes a day to balance out again. There will be a day or 2 that you will be hungry even though your getting a ton of healthy food. It will pass, I promise. Its like someone when they stop smoking. Your body is withdrawing from the crap you were eating. High protein, veggies, fruits, fat and low carbs is the way to go.