Strava not syncing

Options
tdatsenko
tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
Is anyone else having issues with their Strava syncing to MFP?

Replies

• ukarlewitz
    ukarlewitz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, same issue, started last week. Syncs runs but not rides or walks. I have tried disconnecting and then reconnecting the App but it still does not work. Apparantly there's a problem syncing with other apps as well.
  • tdatsenko
    tdatsenko Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I got my rides to start syncing again by disconnecting it and re-connecting it. Though it didn't go back and do the days that were skipped.
  • Deb1e
    Deb1e Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes it’s not syncing my Strava exercises to MFP now it stopped a few weeks ago.. if i disconnect and reconnect it will add that day but that’s it
  • ianroberts59
    ianroberts59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitbit wasn't syncing so reinstalled the app and all my previous data has gone! Any ideas? Strava is still not syncing
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Fitbit wasn't syncing so reinstalled the app and all my previous data has gone! Any ideas? Strava is still not syncing

Not very clear description.

Which app did you reinstall since you are likely talking about Fitbit syncing to MFP?

Also - the apps talk to an account, the accounts actually sync.

If your data on Fitbit is gone - your app wasn't syncing to your Fitbit account to actually store it.
    Therefore no Fitbit data could ever sync to MFP.

Since Strava can sync to Fitbit and MFP, which do you have it linked to exactly?