I ate the wagon

Options
2»

Replies

• jb_luck
    jb_luck Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I almost ate another wagon on mothers day but help myself back as best I could.
  • larueam
    larueam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think I have been eating the wagon for the last 2 years haha. I am also turning 30 soon and trying to stay motivated. Great job staying on track on Mother's Day!
  • tigerThea
    tigerThea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't eaten the wagon yet...but I sure want to. Constantly hungry and unsatisfied, whether the food was healthy or not. Tough week already.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Just came here to comment that the title made me chortle.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request--I totally know how that goes! Good for you for getting back on. That is one of my bigger motivators too. Birthday's in December and want to run into my 30s being much happier with myself and my body (and my fitness!). We can do it!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have been eating the wagon, too! And been skipping workouts. Now I have a head cold. Coincidence?
  • jb_luck
    Options
    I have been eating the wagon, too! And been skipping workouts. Now I have a head cold. Coincidence?

I have been sick 2 time in the past month. I know when I was eating much healthier I was not getting sick that often.
  • rich7788
    rich7788 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup I am right there with you. Wagons really don't taste so good.
  • boo_boo61
    boo_boo61 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im in if ye will have me. My kinda humor and to me at least thats some of the battle.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You made me lol. Obviously you need to make changes and understand why you did fall off as well as believable adjustments that will prevent it happening again. I hope for your sake you cna cope with no more excuses because its the best way to be and not soemthing people sick with. Good luck, workouts arent that hard, you need to build and then you create progression.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Just came here to comment that the title made me chortle.

+1 haha
  • baby05phat
    baby05phat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ate the wagon prolly 20 times.. i hate that stupid wagon I want it to roll off a hill into a ditch
  • jb_luck
    Options
    baby05phat wrote: »
    I ate the wagon prolly 20 times.. i hate that stupid wagon I want it to roll off a hill into a ditch

and light it on fire. You can't forget that part:)
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have just done the same thing to myself, but getting back on track today! We can do it :) anyone can feel free to add me so we can all motivate and encourage each other!
  • sharper58
    sharper58 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I could use all of the friends and motivation that I can get, not only did I eat the wagon, I hate the horse that pulled it. !!!
  • jb_luck
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    You made me lol. Obviously you need to make changes and understand why you did fall off as well as believable adjustments that will prevent it happening again. I hope for your sake you cna cope with no more excuses because its the best way to be and not soemthing people sick with. Good luck, workouts arent that hard, you need to build and then you create progression.

So far so good. I still hate workouts but I don't think that will ever change.
  • chgries573
    chgries573 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love the thread! Been in the same boat! Gotta start over and start somewhere right? Looking for motivation as well- I started my journey for the 1000th time yesterday! Looking up!!!
  • rich7788
    rich7788 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love it. Thats a great way of saying it.