I'm back and need a support buddy or 2

Over the last few months I have not been mindful of my health rituals..i need people to help motivate me and I will help them. I'm 46 and live in montana. Hope to talk to u soon.

Replies

• Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm 42 and in Chicago. Would love to add you! I still have a long way to go so I need all the encouragement I can get as well as being a cheerleader for you! Add me if you're interested!
  • bshrom
    bshrom Posts: 71 Member
    Add me ☺
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    I'm just getting back to MFP and have a lot of weight to lose. I can use all the motivation and support I can get. Anyone of you can add me. :)
  • Sparks_wife2013
    Sparks_wife2013 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm 32 live in Colorado but have visited montane lol. I'll be your support
  • lmsontheway
    lmsontheway Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I'm also a "re-starter" and would like to have a few buddies. Encouragement and accountability is a great way to go. I'm a bit older than everyone whose posted so far--69.5 to be exact-- but in my head I am a mature 30. I am active and in pretty good shape considering the mess I've made of my weight. I have a lot of weight to loose, need the encouragement and would love to be your support.
  • fullylugged
    fullylugged Posts: 67 Member
    I was stuck on a plateau for a while. The daily motivation from friends helps! Also, keeping the right thoughts about diet, fitness and working to balance that with the rest of what goes on in life. Add me if you'd like to.