Belly pooch/pouch

Options
LuckyMe2017
LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
edited May 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I've searched the posts and see many suggestions for losing the pouch. I have not seen any testimonials on success.
Has anyone with an overhanging pooch successfully loss it. If so, please share your experience and/or post pics for inspiration.
Thanks!

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce.
  • LuckyMe2017
    Options
    I know you can't spot reduce. I am ok with losing weight all over. I am just wondering if anyone actually ever lost the pooch naturally.
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I kinda have a hanging stomach and with losing weight it kinda has gone up . . . if that maked any sense you will probably always have a little one.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    It'll be the last thing to go ... and you'll likely be quite slender everywhere else when it finally happens.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Mines ok now

Calorie defecit
    Heavy lifting
    Time
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ask in the success section, there are people there who've lost tons of weight
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of experimenting with this atm, had a saggy pouch for years (weightloss-about 100lbs) time-(approx 8 or 9 years)and lifting have 100% helped the poochy bit! it's smaller now and raised a upwards a bit but it still kinda hangs down if makes sense? Still 100× better so I'm happy!
    I'm now going to drop some weight to see what is skin and what is fat then decide what course to take. I'd be interested in how others got rid naturally too. It really holds me back.
    (I really don't want to have to have a tummy tuck before I have kids!)
  • LuckyMe2017
    Options
    Thanks guys! Knowing that it can move up is good news! That's half the battle
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    It gets smaller as the fat in it gets used up and the skin starts pulling up again.