A diet is not something you are on ...

2»

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    My personal fave has always been Mary J. Blige and Method Man's "You're All I Need".

YES!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    epic-teamwork17.gif
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    A diet is what you eat. The issue with duets, is there is a start and stop date. If this really is a life style commitment... It's just WHO you are now!

I have no issue with duets coming to an end. Usually, anything over five minutes is too long. As for diets vs. lifestyle changes, it takes a different lifestyle to lose weight than to keep the weight off. So, once one loses weight there has to be another lifestyle change and many people are unsuccessful at doing that. They can't keep losing weight forever, so they go back to what they were doing before and they gain it back. Research indicates that were diet was king during weight loss, exercise is king during maintenance. During maintenance, successful people still weigh every week and they have a plan for what to do if their weight goes above or below their ideal range.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    anigif_enhanced-14575-1400597212-1.gif
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Op post is so true, I keep telling people I'm not a diet, I've just hanged my eating habits.

Love love the Dolly Parton song, I listened to that as I was typing and kept stopping to sing into my microphone ( my phone) well you got to get into the spirit eh?